BANACHEK PSYCHOKINETIC SILVERWARE DOWNLOAD

This video is top notch! Browse Magic Tricks We are not like other magic shops: This is the other easiest one as far as mechanics go. I ask what fork they want to use. I've had this dvd for years and i didn't learn a damn thing. I like that routine above though as it is. Who runs the Vanishing Inc. banachek psychokinetic silverware

Uploader: Gardar
Date Added: 6 May 2004
File Size: 24.97 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 93903
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





We keep our most popular products in stock in the UK so often this step is skipped.

Psychokinetic Silverware - Gerry & Banachek DVD

The other two are also really impressive, but you may need to switch the forks. I continue to persevere with this as the effects are to good not to do and the effect on the audience is not a negative one, it just interrupt banacheo rhythm, if you know what I mean?

See a site map.

I take out psychokknetic forks, have them examined, I show how they fit together. I thought he was kinda funny. You get 6 for a buck at Walmart. This one is too difficult as long as "stuff" is done ahead of time. Shop with confidence thanks to our Price Matching Policy. I do other mentalism and as you said it's psychology, and suggestion. People really love it.

Just be sure not to over-prove, it seems weak and suspicious. Generally, I would say the easiest bend is the Pivot bend where you rub it with your entire handsklverware I usually follow it up with the bend where the spectator gently rubs the already pshchokinetic fork in your hand, bending it even further.

But I am back now so… If you banachfk to see some more of Banachek performing these moves live for free you can go to, http: This is the one where the fork I believe bends up. If I have one criticism of the DVD it would be that I would have liked to have seen a bit more live performance.

You get four in a pack for around a pound. I do this effect for not only parler, but on stage and let me tell you, do you want to blow people away?

This is the other easiest one as far as mechanics go. I mean, the silverawre was all over tv at one time right? Feel free to contact us. I figured some out by watching, but I bought it, studied it, and now I do it.

Psychokinetic Silverware by Banachek

It is taught very well, nothing annoying etc with music or camera angles. Liquid Metal Everyone has heard stories of unique people who can bend metal through We send packages out via MyHermes the same day that we receive them.

Sep 9, Messages: When used properly, this effect is a powerhouse in terms of reactions and believability. In practice this does not look like a trick; it appears to be the real thing! I would really like to know what is working for you and if you have any tips you would like to banachfk on.

Magic Tricks

There are a couple of silvrrware subtleties that I spotted that could have been even more killer, but either Banachek didn't or, more likely, he's so damn good he doesn't need them. The National Inquirer and other media have also heralded Banachek's psychokinetic talents. This page was created in 0.

banachek psychokinetic silverware

It's hard to rate these, they are all good. As they're looking at that I take out the fork from my inside silverwars and just go right into it. This is very good.

banachek psychokinetic silverware

Hi Steve Dear Steve my sincerest apologies for my miss-interpretation of your bombing. May 1, Messages:

Comments